Dot Net ( IT-407 )
( IT- 4th Sem )
Gain a comprehensive understanding of the philosophy and architecture of C-Sharp programming. Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application. Learn how to implement web applications using web forms, including programs that interact with databases. Gain a strong knowledge in all Dot Net Web application concepts.
After Completion of this Course students can:
- Understand concepts of .NET framework.
- Understand basic concepts Features Of C#.
- Able to Install ASP.NET framework.
- Understand handling of controls events.
- Understand Structure and syntax of XML.
Main Contents of this course which students needs to learn are:
- Introduction .NET framework, features of .Net framework, architecture and component of .Net, elements of .Net. Basic Features Of C# Fundamentals, Classes and Objects, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Operator Overloading, Structures. Advanced Features Of C# Interfaces, Arrays, Indexers and Collections; Strings and Regular Expressions, Handling Exceptions, Delegates and Events.
- Installing ASP.NET framework, overview of the ASP .net framework, overview of CLR, class library, overview of ASP.net control, understanding HTML controls, study of standard controls, validations controls, rich controls. Windows Forms: All about windows form, MDI form, creating windows applications, adding controls to forms, handling Events, and using various Tolls.
- Understanding and handling controls events, ADO.NET- Component object model, ODBC, OLEDB, and SQL connected mode, disconnected mode, dataset, data-reader Data base controls: Overview of data access data control, using grid view controls, using details view and frame view controls, ado .net data readers, SQL data source control, object data source control, site map data source.
- Introducing XML, Structure, and syntax of XML, document type definition (DTD), XML Schema, Document object model, Presenting and Handling XML. xml data source, using navigation controls, introduction of web parts, using java script, Web Services.
Some books which will help you to learn this course:
- C# for Programmers by Harvey Deitel, Paul Deitel, Pearson Education.
- Balagurusamy; Programming in C#; TMH.
- Web Commerce Technology Handbook by Daniel Minoli, Emma Minoli , TMH.
- Web Programming by Chris Bates, Wiley.
- XML Bible by Elliotte Rusty Harold.
- ASP .Net Complete Reference by McDonald, TMH.
- ADO .Net Complete Reference by Odey, TMH.
For "Course Notes" you can refer our Notes Section for 2nd Year( Click Here )